Online भुलेख खसरा / खतौनी
Check Land Records Online 2020
Step-By-Step Guide To Check Land Records Online At Home In 2020
In India, land disputes and ownership issues have arisen mostly due to poor management of records. Thus, with increasing access to technology, the Indian government has begun to digitize everything including the property registration process and land records management.
So, a property buyer can now access and verify all land or property records with a click of a-button.
Today, with a single click, you can know the complete details of the landowner. It is very important for you to check the land records before purchasing a property because of the non- transparent real sector and where a lot of black money is involved. Also, many frauds take place in real estate deals.
So, to protect all the buyers against frauds, the Indian Government has modified real estate bill. However, if you are going to buy land or property, then the important thing that you have to do is checking the land records. You can check the land records by just sitting at your home through online.
To help you in checking the land records online, we have provided a complete step-by-step guide to check land records online in this article. So, have a look at the process to get an idea about how to check land records online in India.
Step by Step process to check land records online in India
Many states of India started providing RoR online to computerize Record of Rights (RoR) launched by the Indian government under NLRMP (National Land Record Modernization
Program). The first thing that you have to do for checking land records online is to find out the online portal that is applicable to your state. Almost all Indian States like Maharashtra,
Karnataka, Gujarat, Tamilnadu, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, and many more maintains land records online.
Simple Steps to Check Land Records Online for Lands in Delhi
• First of all, open the official portal of Delhi’s Land Records Department.
• Now, select the district or subdivision where the land is located.
• Then, select the tehsil or village and Khata type.
• Now, you can search for the details using Khasra Number or the name of the owner.
• Now, click on the View Khata Details to know the details like the portion of land held by each owner, the Khasra number, the area of the land, etc. You can also view the remarks pertaining
to any loan undertaken or property being leased out.
• You can take a printout of the land records for future reference.
Guide to Check Land Records Online Maharashtra
• Go to the official land record site of Maharashtra which is known as e- maha bhumi.
• Now select a district where the land is situated.
• Now, you will be redirected to the page where you have to select Tehsil (Taluka) and Village
from the drop-down menu.
• After that, by entering the survey number, you can search 7/12 record of land.
• Then, click on the search option and 7/12 records of land will be displayed on your screen.
• For future use, you can take a printout of these land records.
Checking Land Records Online for lands in Gujarat
• First of all, visit the official portal for checking the land records online Gujarat. The official portal is popularly known as Anyror.
• Now, click on the View Land Record option present on the homepage. You will be redirected to page for getting the 7/12 (Satbara) records.
• Select the district, taluka, and village where the land is situated.
• Enter the survey number, verification code (captcha), and click on Get Detail option.
• The Land Records of the particular land will be displayed on your screen.
• You can take a printout of these records even though it is not certified copy.
• In order to get certified copy, you must visit e-Dhara Kendra and request for RoR (Record of Rights) print with Survey Number.
The above-mentioned processes are applicable to all other states. You can get land records of any state by following the process given here. Only the official portal will differ. Therefore, in this way, you can easily and quickly check land records online at home of any state. For any queries regarding this post, please comment below.